Our Workplace Mediation Service can help to resolve Workplace Disputes without resorting to formal tribunals.
With Workplace Mediation our experienced mediators act as neutral facilitators to listen, ask questions and encourage the parties to explore solutions in a constructive and confidential environment. Workplace Mediation not only helps to resolve conflict, it can help to build better relationships to the benefit of employees and the business.
Typically the mediation process will involve:
- Separate pre-meetings between the mediators and each person/party involved. At this point the participants are asked to sign a pre-mediation agreement if they wish to continue with the mediation.
- The participants then prepare personal statements assisted by a questionnaire provided by the mediators.
- Following the exchange of the statements, the mediators facilitate confidential discussions between the parties.
- The discussions are focussed on exploring the issues so that a positive agreement can be reached which addresses future communication and working practices.
- The participants may share some or all of the agreement with the so that the agreement can be formally ratified.
The benefits of workplace mediation for a business include a saving in both time and money in resolving issues, along with increased employee satisfaction and productivity. For an employee who feels unfairly treated, disrespected or regularly overlooked, mediation provides an opportunity to talk through and agree positive measures that will address the cause of the discontent or concern going forward.
If you think that our Workplace Mediation Service may help you or your business and want to find out more you can contact us and talk in confidence to one of our experienced members of staff.