Commercial (Civil) disputes involve issues relating to work, goods or services provided by businesses or professional firms and are generally governed by a contract. These types of disputes include:
- Contracts for goods and services
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Land disputes about boundaries, trespass and access
- Land development and land use
- Building disputes
- Disputes over professional fees
- Insurance claims
- Disputes within business partnerships
Our Civil Mediation Service provides a quick and effective way of resolving such disputes with a high success rate and at relatively low cost. Mediation allows the parties to explore the issues in a confidential environment and to maintain greater control over the outcome. The agreement can be drafted so that it is legally binding.
Our experienced Civil Mediators come from a range of professional disciplines including the law, medicine, construction and surveying, by way of example.